BHIC132 Ignou Solved Assignment English Medium-2022-23
|Product Title||BHIC132 Ignou Solved Assignment English Medium 2022-23|
|Subject Title||BHIC132 HISTORY OF INDIA FROM C. 300 C.E. TO 1206 (भारत का इतिहास : लगभग ३०० सी ई १२०६ तक)|
|Question Paper Link||Download Ignou BHIC132-EM Question Paper 2022-23|
|Submission Dates||30th April 2023 (For July 2022 Admission Cycle)
30th September 2023(For Jan 2023 Admission Cycle)
|Assignment Format||.PDF (Download Instantly After Placing Order|
|Applicable for||Ignou Student for CBCS Course- BAG & BA History Honours|
- This is a virtual product and you should not expect the physical delivery of BHIC132 IGNOU Solved Assignment English Medium.
- The download option will appear on the screen after a successful order. In case you miss downloading, you can go to my account and download it later.
- In case you encounter any problem in download, please reach our WhatsApp helpline- 97116 95146
- The download link will be active for 15 days from the date of order placement.
- BHIC132 IGNOU Solved Assignment English Medium has the sample of the Answers/Solutions to some of the Questions given in the Assignments question paper of the subject.
- These Sample Answers/Solutions are prepared by Private Teacher/ Tutors/Authors for the help and guidance of the student to get an idea of how he/she can answer the Questions given the Assignments.
- We do not claim 100% accuracy of these sample answers as these are based on the knowledge and capability of a Private Teacher/Tutor. Sample answers may be seen as the Guide/Help for the reference to prepare the answers to the Questions given in the assignment.
- As these solutions and answers are prepared by the private teacher/tutor so the chances of error or mistake cannot be denied.
- Any Omission or Error is highly regretted though every care has been taken while preparing these Sample Answers/ Solutions.
- Please consult your own Teacher/Tutor before you prepare a Particular Answer and for up-to-date and exact information, data and solution.
- The student should read and refer to the official study material provided by the university.