BEGC106 IGNOU Solved Assignment English Medium- 2021-22
|Product Title||Ignou BEGC106 Solved Assignment in English Medium|
|Subject Title||BEGC-106: Popular Literature|
|Question Paper Link||Download Ignou BEGC106 Question Paper 2021-22|
|Submission Dates||30th April 2022 (For July 2021 Admission Cycle)
30th September 2022 (For Jan 2022 Admission Cycle)
|Assignment Format||.PDF (Download Instantly After Placing Order|
|Applicable for||Ignou BAG English Honours Students for CBCS Course|
- This is a virtual product and you should not expect the physical delivery of BEGC106 IGNOU Solved Assignment.
- The download option will appear on the screen after a successful order. In case you miss downloading, you can go to my account and download it later.
- In case you encounter any problem in download, please reach our WhatsApp helpline- 97116 95146
- The download link will be active for 15 days from the date of order placement.
BEGC106 Ignou Solved Assignments has the following Questions Solved
Assignment January 2022 Session
(Based on Blocks 1 – 4)
Max. Marks: 100
Answer all questions.
1. Write short notes in about 200 words each: 4 × 5 = 20
Q(ii) Popular Culture and America
Q(iii) Crime Fiction
Q(iv) Mah Jong
Answer the following in about 300 words each: 4 X 7.5 = 30
Q1. Comment on the various genres of Popular Literature.
Q2. What is a literary canon?
Q3. Do you think that mass media and technology have a role to play in extending the understanding of the canon?
Q4. Discuss the chess motif in Through the Looking Glass.
Answer the following questions in about 800 words each: 5 X 10 = 50
Q1. Write an essay discussing important issues in popular literature.
Q2. Would it be correct to say that Ruskin Bond and Vishal Bhardwaj’s The Blue Umbrella is a children’s story for adults. Do you agree?
Q3. Trace the development of children’s literature.
Q4. Examine the theme of gender and space in Shyam Selvudurai’s Funny Boy.
Q5. Explain the significance of the framed narrative in the Bhimayana.