Buy IGNOU BPAE 141 Guide Book English Medium “Right to Information”
If you are looking for IGNOU BPAE 141 Guide Book English Medium “Right to Information” here is Chapter-wise Reference Book including many solved question papers.
What will you get in IGNOU BPAE 141 Guide Book English Medium?
- ✅ Previous Years Solved Papers with Sample Model Paper
- ✅ Summary & Explanation of Every Chapter
- ✅ Important Questions with Answers Chapter-wise
- ✅ This is Guide book that is meant for Exam Preparation.
- ✅ This is based on the Latest IGNOU Syllabus
|Product Title||IGNOU BPAE 141 Guide Book English Medium|
|Subject Code||BPAE 141|
|Subject title||Right to Information|
|Book Format||Paper Back (Home Delivery by Courier or Post)|
Q. How will you get BPAE 141 Guide Book “Right to Information”?
After placing the order for Ignou Guide Books from our website, We dispatch the books to your shipping address. We processed orders through our reliable partner courier companies that are capable to deliver orders within 5-6 days in India.
For delivery outside India, you need to contact our customer support helpline – 97116 95146.
Q. Chapters Covered in this IGNOU BPAE 141 Guide Book English Medium?
BLOCK-1: RIGHT TO INFORMATION: AN INTRODUCTION
- Chapter 1. Right to Information: Evolution, Concept, Achievement, and Limitations
BLOCK-2: THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT, 2005
- Chapter 2. The Right to Information Act, 2005: An Overview
- Chapter 3. The Right to Information Rules
- Chapter 4. The Central Information Commission
- Chapter 5. The State Information Commission
BLOCK-3: Implementation of the Right to Information Act, 2005; Issues and Challenges
- Chapter 6. Administrative Efficiency, Transparency, and Accountability through the Right to Information Act, 2005: Issues and Challenges
- Chapter 7. Role of the Central Information Commission, State Information Commission, and Public Authorities:
- Chapter 8. The RTI Act, 2005: Constraints in Implementation at the District Level.
- Chapter 9. Role of Media
- Chapter 10. Role of Civil Society Organisations
BLOCK-4: Towards Good Governance Through Right to Information: Initiatives and Impact
- Chapter 11. Significance of Right to Information for Governance
- Chapter 12. Judgments of the Supreme Course and High Courts: Instrument for Facilitating the RTI Enforcement
- Chapter 13. Good Practices and Success: Efforts to Realise Transparency and Accountability
- Chapter 14. Social Audit
- Chapter 15. RTI: Bridging the Gap between Rights and their Enforcement
Other Books in this Category BAG Public Administration
You may click on the subject link from the below table if you want to add more books to your cart apart from BPAE 141 Guide Book English.
|ENGLISH MEDIUM||HINDI MEDIUM|
|BPAC 131 Guide Book English||BPAC 131 Guide Book Hindi|
|BPAC 132 Guide Book English||BPAC 132 Guide Book Hindi|
|BPAC 133 Guide Book English||BPAC 133 Guide Book Hindi|
|BPAC 134 Guide Book English||BPAC 134 Guide Book Hindi|
|BPAE 141 Guide Book English||BPAE 141 Guide Book Hindi|
|BPAE 142 Guide Book English||BPAE 142 Guide Book Hindi|
|BPAE 143 Guide Book English||BPAE 143 Guide Book Hindi|
|BPAE 144 Guide Book English||BPAE 144 Guide Book Hindi|
There are no reviews yet.