Buy IGNOU MEG 18 Guide Book “American Poetry”
If you are looking for IGNOU MEG 18 Guide Book “American Poetry” here is Chapter-wise Reference Book including many solved question papers.
What will you get in IGNOU MEG 18 Guide Book?
- ✅ Previous Years Solved Papers with Sample Model Paper
- ✅ Summary & Explanation of Every Chapter
- ✅ Important Questions with Answers Chapter-wise
- ✅ This is Guide book that is meant for Exam Preparation.
- ✅ This is based on the Latest IGNOU Syllabus
|Product Title||IGNOU MEG 18 Guide Book|
|Subject Code||MEG 18|
|Subject title||American Poetry|
|Book Format||Paper Back (Home Delivery by Courier or Post)|
Q. How will you get MEG 18 Guide Book “American Poetry”?
After placing the order for Ignou Guide Books from our website, We dispatch the books to your shipping address. We processed orders through our reliable partner courier companies that are capable to deliver orders within 5-6 days in India.
For delivery outside India, you need to contact our customer support helpline – 97116 95146.
Q. Chapters Covered in this IGNOU MEG 18 Guide Book?
Block-1 An Introduction to American Poetry: Themes and Issues
- Unit-1 Contextualizing American Poetry: Colonial Period
- Unit-2 Contextualizing American Poetry: Post-Colonial Period
- Unit-3 Contextualizing American Poetry: Modern Period
Block-2 Eighteen and the Nineteenth Century-I
- Unit-4 Background
- Unit-5 Philip Freneau’s “The Wild Honey Suckle”
- Unit-6 Phillis Wheatley’s “On Being Brought from Africa to America
- Unit-7 Ralph Waldo Emerson’s “Brahma”
- Unit-8 Walt Whitman’s “Song of Myself”
- Unit-9 Emily Dickinson: “I Taste A Liquor Never Brewed” and “She Sweeps with Many Colored Brooms”
Block-3 Eighteen and the Nineteenth Century-II
- Unit-10 Background
- Unit-11 Edgar Lee Master’s “America”
- Unit-12 Carl Sandburg’s “Accomplished Facts”
- Unit-13 Robert Frost’s “Home Burial” and After Apple Picking”
Block-4 Early Twentieth Century
- Unit-14 Background
- Unit-15 T. S. Eliot’s “Ash Wednesday”
- Unit-16 Ezra Pound’s “The River Merchant’s Wife: A Letter”
- Unit-17 William Carlos Williams’ “A Good Night”
- Unit-18 Countee Cullen’s “Lines to My Father” and “Langston Hughes’ Let America Be America Again”
Block-5 Mid-Twentieth Century
- Unit-19 Background
- Unit-20 Robert Lowell’s “For The Union Dead”
- Unit-21 Sylvia Plath’s “Ariel”, “Daddy” and “Lady Lazarus”
- Unit-22 Anne Sexton’s “After Auschwitz” and Elizabeth Bishop’s “A Summer’s Dream”
- Unit-23 Wallace Stevens “Anecdote of The Jar”
Block-6 Late Twentieth Century
- Unit-24 Background
- Unit-25 John Crowe Ransom’s “Riverside”
- Unit-26 Leslie Marmon Silko’s “Selection From Laguna Woman” and “Joy Harjo’s The Last Song”
- Unit-27 Robert Penn Warren’s “A Way to Love God”
- Unit-28 Allen Ginsberg’s “Death and Fame”
Block-7 Contemporary Poetry
- Unit-29 Background
- Unit-30 Adrienne Rich’s “In a Classroom” and Carolyn Kizer’s “On a Line from Valéry” (The Gulf War)
- Unit-31 Maya Angelou’s “Touched by an Angel” and Marge Piercy’s “The Colors Passing Through Us”
- Unit-32 Shirley Geok-Lin Lim’s “Pantoun for Chinese Women”
- Unit-33 Gwendolyn Brooks “The Children of the Poor