Buy IGNOU MEG 16 Guide Book “Indian Folk Literature “
If you are searching for the best Ignou MEG 16 Study Material or Help Books for exam preparation, this is all you need. This IGNOU MEG 16 Guide Book “Indian Folk Literature ” is a Chapter-wise Reference Book including many solved question papers.
What will you get in IGNOU MEG 16 Guide Book?
- ✅ Previous Years Solved Papers with Sample Model Paper
- ✅ Summary & Explanation of Every Chapter
- ✅ Important Questions with Answers Chapter-wise
- ✅ This is Best Ignou MEG 16 Study Material for Exam Preparation in a short time.
- ✅ Based on the Latest IGNOU Syllabus
|Product Title||IGNOU MEG 16 Guide Book|
|Subject Code||MEG 16|
|Subject title||Indian Folk Literature|
|Book Format||Paper Back (Home Delivery by Courier or Post)|
Q. How will you get MEG 16 Guide Book “Indian Folk Literature “?
After placing the order for Ignou Guide Books from our website, We dispatch the books to your shipping address. We processed orders through our reliable partner courier companies that are capable to deliver orders within 5-6 days in India.
For delivery outside India, you need to contact our customer support helpline – 97116 95146.
Q. Chapters Covered in this IGNOU MEG 16 Guide Book?
Block 1 – Folk Literature and Language: Research and Pedagogy
- Unit 1 – An Introduction to Folklore
- Unit 2 – Thematic & Narrative Concerns of Indian Folk Literature
- Unit 3 – Indian Folklore: Forms, Patterns and Variations
- Unit 4 – Theoretical Approaches to Folklore
Block 2 – Identity and Hybridity: Kshetra and Desha
- Unit 1 – Folk Language as a Repository of Culture
- Unit 2 – Folklore as an Expression of Existence
- Unit 3 – Folk Paintings: Visual Narratives
Block 3 – Folk Literature: Sources, Characteristics, Classifications and Functions
- Unit 1 – Folk Narrative Poems and Folk Songs
- Unit 2 – Myths, Legends and Tales
- Unit 3 – Proverbs, Riddles and Speech
- Unit 4 – Archiving and Documentation
- Unit 5 – Adaptation and Interpretation of Folk Literature in Modern Times
Block 4 – Folktales of India: Motifs, Modes and Mores
- Unit 1 – Folktales from India by A.K. Ramanujan
- Unit 2 – When the World was Young by Verrier Elwin
- Unit 3 – Myths of Middle India by Verrier Elwin
- Unit 4 – Manoj Das’s Tales Told by Mystics and The Lady Who Died One and A Half Times and Other Fantasies
- Unit 5 – The Legends of Pensam by Mamang Dai
Block 5 – Folk Poetry
- Unit 1 – Oral Epics in India by Stuart H. Blackburn
- Unit 2 – The Awakened Wind: The Oral Poetry of the Indian Tribes by Sitakant Mahapatra
- Unit 3 – Ramayana in Modern South India Ed. Paula Richman
Block 6 – Folk in Contemporary Indian Fiction
- Unit 1 – Pather Panchali by Bibhuti Bhusan Bandopadhyay
- Unit 2 – The Folk Culture of Odisha: Gopinath Mohanty’s Paraja
- Unit 3 – Maila Anchal by Phanishwar Nath Renu
- Unit 4 – The Dilemma by Vijaydan Detha
- Unit 5 – Chemmeen by Thakazhi Sivasankara Pillai
- Unit 6 – Kanthapura by Raja Rao
Block 7 – Folk Theatre
- Unit 1 – Appropriation of Folk in Indian Theatre: Jatra, Kathakali, Tamasha, Nautanki and Pala
- Unit 2 – Folk, Popular and Film
- Unit 3 – Girish Karnad’s Hayavadana and Naga-Mandala
- Unit 4 – Habib Tanvir’s Charandas Chor