Buy IGNOU MEG 15 Guide Book “Comparative Literature: Theory and practice”
If you are searching for the best Ignou MEG 15 Study Material or Help Books for exam preparation, this is all you need. This IGNOU MEG 15 Guide Book “Comparative Literature: Theory and practice” is a Chapter-wise Reference Book including many solved question papers.
What will you get in IGNOU MEG 15 Guide Book?
- ✅ Previous Years Solved Papers with Sample Model Paper
- ✅ Summary & Explanation of Every Chapter
- ✅ Important Questions with Answers Chapter-wise
- ✅ This is Best Ignou MEG 15 Study Material for Exam Preparation in a short time.
- ✅ Based on the Latest IGNOU Syllabus
|Product Title||IGNOU MEG 15 Guide Book|
|Subject Code||MEG 15|
|Subject title||Comparative Literature: Theory and practice|
|Book Format||Paper Back (Home Delivery by Courier or Post)|
Q. How will you get MEG 15 Guide Book “Comparative Literature: Theory and practice”?
After placing the order for Ignou Guide Books from our website, We dispatch the books to your shipping address. We processed orders through our reliable partner courier companies that are capable to deliver orders within 5-6 days in India.
For delivery outside India, you need to contact our customer support helpline – 97116 95146.
Q. Chapters Covered in this IGNOU MEG 15 Guide Book?
Block 1 – Introduction
- Unit 1 – What is Comparative Literature
- Unit 2 – The Practice of Comparative Literature
- Unit 3 – Theory of Comparative Literature
- Unit 4 – Modernism: The West and the East
Block 2 – Comparative Indian Literature-1
- Unit 1 – Literature and Culture
- Unit 2 – Oral and Written Literature
- Unit 3 – Indian Literature: Historiography and Periodization
- Unit 4 – Readings and Interpretation
Block 3 – Comparative Indian Literature-2
- Unit 1 – Literature in Indian Languages and the Idea of Modernity
- Unit 2 – The Centre and Periphery
- Unit 3 – Choma’s Drum
- Unit 4 – Godaan
Block 4 – Comparative World Literature-1
- Unit 1 – Ways of Looking at Reality
- Unit 2 – Life Writings
- Unit 3 – Words to Win: Rashsundari Debi’s Amar Jiban
- Unit 4 – Sally Morgan My Place
Block 5 – Comparative World Literature-2
- Unit 1 – Magical Realism
- Unit 2 – Gabriel Garcia Marquez, A Very Old Man with Enormous Wings; Nikolai Gogol, The Nose
- Unit 3 – Amos Tutuola: The Palm-Wine Drinkard
Block 6 – Literature and Culture: Exchanges and Negotiations-1
- Unit 1 – Telling and Retelling
- Unit 2 – Retellings of Mahabharata
- Unit 3 – Dharamvir Bharati’s verse Play Andha Yug
Block 7 – Literature and Culture: Exchanges and Negotiations-2
- Unit 1 – Shifting Perspectives
- Unit 2 – Pratibha Ray’s Yajnaseni: The Story of Draupadi
- Unit 3 – Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, The Palace of Illusions